Centrifuges are the most commonly used and important laboratory equipment and widely used in hospitals and clinics. Microcentrifuges are used for processing different types of blood samples and they are available in various models. Selecting the right model is a challenging task and depends on your future requirement with the equipment.
Factors to be considered while purchasing Microcentrifuges
The Microcentrifuges used in medical laboratories vary in many features and hence a proper selection is must. These are the factors that can help you in the process.
- Spinning speed of the equipment is very critical as revolutions per minute will vary with and hence should select one that suit your requirements
- Consider whether to go for a non-refrigerated or refrigerated model. Equipment with refrigerated interior will help in protecting the sample from the damage of the heat.
- Check whether the centrifugal tube is plastic or glass and also consider the dimensions of the tubes.
- A centrifuge with a motor that is brushless would be ideal for labs that are relatively busy
- Go for equipment that shows digital displays with status, speed and time for better efficiency.
Microcentrifuges have got wide variety of application in labs and for more information on different models you can log on to website www.neuation.com.
Other microcentrifuges Related Posts: